27th April 2017: Adventures in Transformation; Becoming Conscious of Your Unconscious by Lester Smulski
Come along to Cabaret Voltaire (36-38 Blair St, Edinburgh, EH1 1QR), doors open at 6.30pm and the talk starts at 7pm. Come along for a bite of food, a chance to socialise and a talk about hypnotherapy…
Title of talk:
Adventures in Transformation – Becoming Conscious of Your Unconscious
Bullet points of what you would like to talk about:
- Explaining from the understanding of an experienced hypnotherapist, how your unconscious mind works and what it does for you.
- Describing conscious and unconscious thinking
- Explaining how our unconscious mind helps us and keeps us safe
- Highlighting when our unconscious programmes can cause problems, phobias, behaviours habits.
- How resolving these things can allow people to reconnect with their communities.
- Explaining how you can take some conscious control of your thoughts and how hypnotherapy can help you to talk to the unconscious and find new better “programs” for you mind.
- Explaining many true life healing stories to inspire you, including helping epilepsy, agoraphobia and many more.
- Time allowing. Talking about values and how understanding our personal values can help us to bring more peace and understanding into our world.
A few paragraphs on your subject:
Your mind has a conscious and an unconscious. You’re reading this with your conscious mind wondering what this means to you, while your unconscious mind is keeping you balanced in your chair and is looking after your breathing and things that you aren’t fully aware of… until I mention them to you.
For the most part this is useful, however, your unconscious also has some unresourceful habits and behaviours. Hypnotherapy can help by speaking to the unconscious part of you to form new preferred thoughts, responses, attitudes and behaviours and/or feelings. A trained, supportive practitioner can help you to quiet the conscious mind so you can request healthier, preferred behaviours instead.
A few paragraphs about you:
My name is Lester Smulski I’m a diploma level clinical hypnotherapist, Master NLP Practitioner and theta healer. I also run Adult Education life coaching and personal development courses for the city of Edinburgh to help everyday people to get more out of their lives. I also use unique, original problem solving and advanced personal development techniques.
I have helped people to resolve many issues, clearing trauma, bullying, phobias, health issues, study issues etc. I’ve helped people to overcome what was thought to be “unresolvable” things such as epilepsy, schizophrenia, fear of water, helped people to resolve skin issues and much more. I have worked with people from age 5 to 93 and have a high success rate.
What free internet knowledge resources would you recommend to others if they wish to explore your chosen theme further?
I have lots of helpful free videos about healing with hypnotherapy and more on my youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQEdaKKTFau7FZL0f6oz-g-dxZdcNJ6uJ
This particular video is helpful in explaining more about it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWnf8tag6-M&t=16s
What are your weblinks?
Website – http://transformation-station.com/
Blog – http://transformation-station.com/Blog.html
Twitter – N/A
Facebook – www.facebook.com/Lesters.Transformation.Station
Public Email – Contact details can be found here http://transformation-station.com/Contact.html
You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQEdaKKTFau7FZL0f6oz-g-dxZdcNJ6uJ
Linked In – https://www.linkedin.com/in/lestersmulski/