7th Nov 2015: Cattle Yarn and Horse Tale; History and Industry of Artificial Insemination by Dr Ruby Raheem
Come along to The Central Library at 2pm (George Washington Browne Conference Room which is one floor down from the front entrance) to listen to Ruby’s talk. There will be some food provided and an opportunity to socialise…
Title of talk:
Cattle Yarn and Horse Tale: History and Industry of Artificial Insemination
Bullet points of what you would like to talk about:
- What is Artificial Insemination (AI)?
- History of Sperm from Animalcule to Spermatozoon
- History of AI – where did it start and how did it spread.
- Perspectives on dairy, meat, and agricultural – the large scale farming industry
- Advantages and disadvantages of AI
- Some facts about horses, asses and zebras
- Preservation of dying species
- Returning to Nature