10th Oct 2015: Daddy's Daughters and Sons; Perspectives on Male Factor Infertility Treatments and Trends by Dr Ruby Raheem
Come along to The Central Library at 2pm (George Washington Browne Conference Room which is one floor down from the front entrance) to listen to Ruby’s talk. There will be some food provided and an opportunity to socialise…
Title of talk:
Daddy’s Daughters and Sons: Perspectives on Male Factor Infertility, Treatments and Trends
Bullet points of what you would like to talk about:
- What is infertility?
- Infertility trends around the world.
- History of human infertility treatment.
- What is male factor infertility?
- Male factor infertility trends
- Causes of male factor infertility
- Male factor infertility treatments
- Daddy’s daughters and sons
- Complexities and ethics of embryo usage and surrogacy