19th June 2014: Fostering Vandalism of the Earth or Stewardship? Towards Education for Sustainability by Susan Brown
Come along to The Castle Hotel at 7pm to listen to Susan’s thoughts. Share a crust of bread, and hear the talk she has to share…
Fostering Vandalism of the Earth or Stewardship?: Towards Education for Sustainability
by Susan Brown
I’ll explore with the audience:
- What we mean by the term ‘sustainability’ ;
- The rationale for the development of curricula with a focus on sustainability;
- What understandings and skills we are trying to foster through sustainability education and why?
- What curriculum with a focus on sustainability might look like?
- As a group we’ll have a go at devising a potential curriculum for sustainability 😉