Social and Educational Foraging and Gleaning: Only free open access events and activities get listed on the website…
Click on the event to get more information. If you have an event or activity in Edinburgh which you want to put on the calendar email in the details.
Please check external event websites to confirm details and get tickets
Come along to the Lighthouse Bookshop (43-45 West Nicolson St, Edinburgh, EH8 9DB) at 7.30pm and take part in the Psychology and Behavioural Modelling Meetup by Leon Paterson. It is a friendly and informal gathering to discuss topics with nibbles in good company. It is entirely free and open to everyone. Come and join us for a fun, explorative journey into the behavioural science and psychology of Perception for Self Effectiveness
People spend more time learning how to work their mobile phones than how to work their minds. We obsess about how we appear to others. But how much time do you spend investing in how you think, how you understand yourself and develop your emotions. There has never been a time in history where your ability to learn quickly and adapt to fit a changing environment has been so necessary.
So before you decide if this event’s for you. Ask yourself honestly – could I do with an update so I’m the most effective version of myself?
On this meetup you will learn
- How to apply a sequence of change to any situation
- A model of analysis for improved understanding of self and others
- A range of thinking tools for managing challenges and difficulties
- The building blocks of experience – how we create our reality
- Enhanced perception skills – 6 different ways of creating memories and imagination
- Connect with a sense of whole self that transcends any single moment